Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Activity Girls

When I turned 8 I got to go to Activity Girls. First I learned how to crosstich!We are
crosstiching I am a dauter of God and then we are doing a picter.
Another time I went Activity Girls we played tic-tac-toe it was when sister
Wilioms called questions and there was a bell in the middle of the table and two girls were on each edge of the table and if the girls know the answer to the question then they ring the bell. If they get it right they get to put their letter in a space. Whoever has three in a row WINS! And then we switch people. It was really fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I started a blog!

Jessi said...

You are a great little blogger. I am glad you like Activity Days, too!

Audra said...

I use to be the activity days teacher. It was fun to do activities with the girls.