Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Live Nativity (The Dancing Cammel)!


At Christmas time we went to see lights and we found a live nativity. We went to go watch it andthere was a cammel that started to dance to the music and there where sheep and horses and cows and donkeys.The person who acted Mary let us see the baby same with the Joseph.How the cammel danced was rocking side to side.The cammel smelled like it pooped(grose.)It was very chilli there.The cammel was very tall, It was almost as tall as my dad that is my story of the cammel nd the nativity!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was glad we went to go see the live nativity1

Jessi said...

I had so much fun at the live nativity, too. It helped me to imagine what it would have been like to be there the night Jesus was born. I wish we would have taken a picture of the dancing camel.

Michelle Pyne said...

I remember that dancing camel! I thought he was pretty unique! That is another one of my good memories of this past Christmas. I am so glad I got to spend it with you!

Abbi said...

That dancing cammel was so funny!! Thanks for reminding me of it!

Audra said...

Whenever I see a camel, I think of that dancing camel at the live nativity. Wasn't he so funny! I am sad we didn't take a picture of him.