Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas songs

These songs our from the school chorus.
Hot Chocolate

Hot hot yea we got it. Hot hot so we got it. Hot hot now we got it!
Here we only got one rule, never ever let it cool. Keep it burning on the pot,
soon you got hot CHOCOLATE!

Sing," Merry Christmas!"

Sing tralala, tralala . Everybody sing jingle ingle ingle, jingle ingle ingle . Everybody say Ho Ho Ho, Ho Ho Ho. Cause it's a nice back Christmas!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

I LOVE it when you sing. Those are really fun songs.

Abbi said...

I wish I would have read this post before we went to visit you, because then we could have had you sing them for us! Oh well. They are still fun to read!

Michelle Pyne said...

McKenna, I didn't know you were doing blogs again! I will check yours often to see what you have to say! I like your hot chocolate song! I wish I had some hot chocolate right now, but its fast Sunday, so I have to wait!!

Anonymous said...

McKenna isnt always willing to sing when asked, but when she does you can hear that she has a beautiful voice. After she sang in church with her sisters, I got to be the proud recipient of SO many copliments. About 10 people came up to me to tell me how great my daughters sounded when they sang "Teach Me to walk In The Light."
David