Merry Christmas to you, too, McKenna!! I loved spending Thanksgiving with you so much, and I wish I could be there with you for Christmas too! I love you so much and hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Thank you for sharing your Christmas with us! We were soooo happy that we got to spend it with you! Thank you too for teaching me how to do those string things. That was fun.
Hope school is going well for you. Keep playing the piano. You are getting to be such a good pianist!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you, too, McKenna!! I loved spending Thanksgiving with you so much, and I wish I could be there with you for Christmas too! I love you so much and hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Thank you for sharing your Christmas with us! We were soooo happy that we got to spend it with you! Thank you too for teaching me how to do those string things. That was fun.
Hope school is going well for you. Keep playing the piano. You are getting to be such a good pianist!
Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment