Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Little House On The Prairie

I am reading a Little House On The Prairie book. It has 335 p. in it and it is about Mary, Laura, Caroline (mom), baby Carrie, and Charles ( dad ) moving to the west were the indian camp is. It has 22 chapters in it and my favorite chapter is, Mr. Edwards meets Santa Clause. I am on chapter 11, Texas Longhorns. The Texas Longhorns is a chapter that has cowboys and the cowboys give the family a cow from the herd and after he gives the cow to them Charles tries to milk the cow and the cow just kicks Charles in the leg and makes him flat on the back so he grabed his ax and made the cow stay to the stable. The book is a great book and I wish I could read every single one of those books and when I am through with that book I am going to read Little House on The Town. Every time I read the book I wonder How the auther writes that many pages.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The book is exiting!

Jessi said...

I like "Little House on the Prairie" too! Have you ever watched the TV show?

Michelle Pyne said...

I think I read "Little House on the Prairie" when I was a young girl too! I'm glad you told me about it, though, because I can't really remember what happened in it. The character, Laura, is about your age, isn't she? I think its fun reading about what other people do and think. Let us know more about your favorite parts of the book, and tell us when you finish the book too!

Audra said...

Man, that is a long book! How does the author write so much? But it is fun to read, huh! I love finding books that I really like. Keep up the great reading!