Sunday, March 25, 2007

Racing

On day in p.e. we went outside to run laps and race. I was the only one in my class racing the girls in the other class and everybody was in my class was cheering for me. I got 2nd place in that race. I almost won the race when it was just 4 girls racing. I got 6th place in the race where all the girls raced. I am glad I didn't win because if I did win the race I would have to race the other winers who won the race. One of the girls shoe came off. I was very tired. It was a litle amberessing that everyone in my class was cheering for me.

6 comments:

Abbi said...

Not only are you good at softball, but you are fast, too! That is very nice of your class to cheer for you!

Jessi said...

Go, McKenna, Go!!

Michelle Pyne said...

Congratulations on being such a good runner!! I am proud of you for trying so hard! I am glad that all your class was cheering for you, too. When I see you at Abbi and Chad's wedding, I hope I get to see you run!

Michelle Pyne said...

Thanks for reminding me about playing catch and running! I will try to talk quickly at the wedding, too! Love you back!
Grandma

Audra said...

It is kind of embarrassing when people cheer for you, but doesn't it also feel really good? You are such a nice girl, I bet so many people at school like you.

Adam said...

What an athlete! You are awesome McKenna!