Friday, April 20, 2007

SNAKE!!

Allot of the time when we come home from school we almost step on a snake, one dead and one not so whenever see a snake we call out to our friends that there is a snake and they would run to us and all look at it. My friend Brianna almost stepped on an alive one. It hissed at her and than somebody in a car asked us if any thing is wrong and we said,"There is a snake in the road and it almost bit Brianna so we told him to drive over it and so he did. But when he did it it would not die and so he kept on doing it and it kept hissing then finally it popped! Then the other time Kelsie stepped on a green dead garden snake. When we were walking home from school again Kelsie was looking back and stepped on something and then she turned quickly to see what she stepped on and it was a garden snake and Justin said," Snakes play dead you know" then I said,"yeah they really do" then said," they really can?" and then she backed off and said ," know they can't. They can't open they're mouth like that." Then she took a big, long stick and brought it in the woods then as we were going home I said," I want to be an animal rescuer" and then Brianna told me were I could go to be an animal rescuer. Now I visit the dead snake and call it, Snaky.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I forgot to telll you that the snake brianna stepped on was possines.

Michelle Pyne said...

Wow, you are pretty brave when it comes to snakes! I bet Kyle, Jordan, and Uncle Mike would like to be with you when you find a snake! I'm glad none of your have been bitten, especially by the poisonous snake! Remember when we went to zoo and saw all those snakes in glass cages? That was interesting too!

Abbi said...

Wow, McKenna, you have a lot of adventures in your life! I hope all the snakes are nice to you!

Jessi said...

That was pretty exciting! We'll have to go and see some snakes again at the zoo. I think I prefer looking at them when they are in cages!

Audra said...

We saw a snake today too, McKenna! Uncle Mike tried to catch it with a stick. He almost did, but then it got away. It swam away into the pond. It is kind of scary that some snakes are really poisonous. You have to be careful, huh!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I remember that! It was totally GROSS when it popped!!!