Sunday, May 13, 2007
Feild Day
This year feild day was mostlyabout Jump-In. Well on the first part we had to dip a sponge in a bucket of water and not sqweeze it and bring it over your head then under and you always need to pass it to the next person. Another one was a ring. You need to dip the ring in the water and put it over your head like a crown or a necklace and hand it to the next person. The next one was when you had to ride a scooter to one side then do three jumps like a jump rope then you ride to the next person in line and once every body on your team got to do it once that team WINS! The next activity was hopscotch. That was were you had to do hopscotch back and forward once. The next one was just playing on the play ground. The last one was like volly ball exept it was just you throughing the ball and going under the net to get the ball. Then we had to go inside and watch jump in. That was my feild day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm glad you had fun!! I wish I could have come to watch you.
Sounds like fun to me! Did you get wet when you did the sponge relay? Yikes! Which activity was your favorite? I remember I always loved when we had Field Day when I was in elementary school, too! It's so fun to play outside again after the long winter.
I am like your mom, I wish I could have come to your school and seen you participate in all those fun activities! Sounds like it was a really good time.
Post a Comment